Here’s what we’ve been up to dinner-wise for the past week or so.
Left to Right:
1. Pasta with Easy Sweet Italian Sausage & Tomato Sauce, and a beet salad similar to this one.
2. The beet salad really hit the spot.
3. Spinach lasagna from a kind neighbor, steak and Romanesco broccoli.
4. Kale, Cabbage & Farro Soup (from the freezer)
5. Oktoberfest Stew, amazing potatoes (a Shane ad-hoc, so no recipe – sorry!), salad & a selection of cheeses from the Cowgirl Creamery, courtesy of good friends in San Francisco.
6. Macaroni & Cheese, you know, for babies. Thanks to Jenya.
7. What’s on my lap at dinner these days.
8. Loads of fun with candy from Dylan’s Candy Bar. They are my sunshine once the tiredness kicks in (Shane & Rose, not the candy).
9. Making dinner 24/7, if you know what I mean.